Wednesday, November 11, 2009

48: Submitted by Alicia M.




First I'd like to say I love what you are doing, and was absolutely horrified by that article and what he did. I've never really thought about being multiracial. I just always was. My parents are multiracial. My father is Chinese and Jamaican while my mother is German. They have been married for 23 years. I also married someone of a different race (Where would I have found a Jamaican-Chinese-German Man?)

My husband is Hispanic American. His mother is of Mexican descent, and his father is Caucasian, descent unknown. I love my mixed, multiracial family. We are a true melting pot, and are currently trying to have children who I know will be happy, healthy, and loved beyond belief. Thank you for what you are doing.

1 comment:

  1. Its like you learn my mind! You appear to
    understand so much approximately this, such as you
    wrote the e-book in it or something. I think that you just can do with some percent to power the
    message home a little bit, however other than that, this is great blog.

    A great read. I'll definitely be back.

    Here is my web blog :: Las Vegas GE Appliance Repairman

    ReplyDelete