Thursday, November 12, 2009

52: Submitted by Amber H.




Hello Suzy,

I just want to thank you for what you are doing. I am a multiracial (Black, Cherokee, and White) almost 20 year old in an interracial relationship with my partner for the last year. I think my heritage and the person I am is wonderful and I am thankful for the color of my skin. I was saddened when I heard about the judge who denied the couple because he feared for their children. I am loving being a multiracial woman and making someone out of myself. Though, sometimes it may be hard being mixed race, but I am proud of who I am. I am so thankful that someone stood up and tried to do something to show this man how happy interracial couples and their children can be. I can only hope that my future with my partner will be as beautiful as the photos on your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment